Last Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel guide

5 posters

Go down

Duel guide Empty Duel guide

Post by Evolutionery Mon 03 Mar 2008, 12:16

well i am no expert on wow but i can give you a few pointers on warlocks.
Ok first off we start with the basic Duel guides.
Once the duel starts you must cast the following spells[depending on talents]
Destruction:1-death coil,2-fear,3-shadowbolt,4-immolate,5-incinerate,6-conflagerate,[about then he should be dead if not repeat the spells from number 2 to the rest until he dies][YOU CAN USE SHADOWRATH When needed or when you want to]
Demonology:well basically here you have to count on every dps spell you have[Curses destruction spells etc.]But since they do not do their optimal damage because of the fact that you are on demonology you must count on your demon to kick the player's but.
The suggestive Demons are the fel stalker,succubus minion,Fel guard.
Now there is a specific type of demon for the rogue class:fel stalker due to his paranoia he detects the rogue giving you the chance to use spells!And well mostly it is that because most pets do 560 dmg or so per hit so the rest is up to your spells.
Affliction:Here you must use every curse and corruption spell in your arsenal to get the target you may have to use destruction spells and fear while in pvp in order to kill the target.
Hint:do not spam fear its bad and noobish.
Evolutionery
Evolutionery
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Duel guide Empty Re: Duel guide

Post by Don Mon 03 Mar 2008, 12:18

Evolutionery wrote:well i am no expert on wow but i can give you a few pointers on warlocks.
Ok first off we start with the basic Duel guides.
Once the duel starts you must cast the following spells[depending on talents]
Destruction:1-death coil,2-fear,3-shadowbolt,4-immolate,5-incinerate,6-conflagerate,[about then he should be dead if not repeat the spells from number 2 to the rest until he dies][YOU CAN USE SHADOWRATH When needed or when you want to]
Demonology:well basically here you have to count on every dps spell you have[Curses destruction spells etc.]But since they do not do their optimal damage because of the fact that you are on demonology you must count on your demon to kick the player's but.
The suggestive Demons are the fel stalker,succubus minion,Fel guard.
Now there is a specific type of demon for the rogue class:fel stalker due to his paranoia he detects the rogue giving you the chance to use spells!And well mostly it is that because most pets do 560 dmg or so per hit so the rest is up to your spells.
Affliction:Here you must use every curse and corruption spell in your arsenal to get the target you may have to use destruction spells and fear while in pvp in order to kill the target.
Hint:do not spam fear its bad and noobish.

Demonology talents are mostly bugged so there is no point taking them atm
Don
Don
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolutionery Wed 05 Mar 2008, 03:33

pretty much
Evolutionery
Evolutionery
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugga Wed 05 Mar 2008, 08:15

no offence evo but its complety wrong sentence of casting spells... deathcoil on beggining? what w waste, use deathcoil to interupt cast, healing, or when rogue on ur back goes crazy with dps, and who let u cast 2x fear in a duel? cmon, fear is so long casting... only vs noob u can cast it, other normal good player should interupt it easly
Shugga
Shugga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kossak Thu 13 Mar 2008, 14:20

I ussualy do it like this: shadowfurry, fear, soulfire, imolate, conflagrate and pretty much done. If soulfire crits, you're 100% done Smile
Kossak
Kossak
Private
Private

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.kossak.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugga Thu 13 Mar 2008, 16:01

good player, will use medalion and u r done with ur fear Smile
Shugga
Shugga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kossak Fri 14 Mar 2008, 01:12

Shugga wrote:good player, will use medalion and u r done with ur fear Smile

For this case you have death coil, that recast fear and start it over Very Happy
Kossak
Kossak
Private
Private

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.kossak.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Fri 14 Mar 2008, 01:14

Damm yesterday i was dueling Beamer and guess what he had that fear guard on him and he was immune to all my fear, so i came to a conclusion that a warlock can never beat a priest, if u ppl have any ideas on how to beat a priest please leave ur comments so we will know how to do it
Don
Don
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehe Fri 14 Mar 2008, 16:45

if u wanna see win lock vs. priest u have to see me....Razz cose i beat ebverithing!!!Muahaha...!!!Razz

Nehe
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down