Last Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin

3 posters

Go down

Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin Empty Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin

Post by Sayaman Fri 14 Mar 2008, 00:39

Trying to find out what is the best way to max out my spell damage with my paladin. Currently I have only about 770 with about 23% crit and I have 1900 healing. I have a couple of +22 healing and +8 spell damage Gems and the rest are +13 healing.

I was thinking of using gear just for healing and gear just for Spell damage pvp since I have a few different items that give me a greater crit chance for my spells but I don't have any cut gems to socket them with. Is it a good plan to use nothing but spell damage gems on all of my sockets for my pvp gear and just rely on enchants or something to raise my spell crit? The other shockadins I see always use the T6 holy armor set but the shoulders that drop in hyjal seem to be better for spell crit and damage...but howcome I never see Don or Edoly wearing them? I would hate to use up gems on those shoulders if for some reason the T6 shoulders were better, but looking at the stats it doesn't seem that way.

Sayaman
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin Empty Re: Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin

Post by Edoly Fri 14 Mar 2008, 13:36

wait for s3, shockadins doesnt have T6
Edoly
Edoly
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin Empty Re: Trying to max out my spell damage for my Shockadin

Post by Pallytastic Sun 23 Mar 2008, 22:35

could have sworn they used to tho
Sad

Pallytastic
Private
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum