Last Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning

3 posters

Go down

Warning Empty Warning

Post by Don Mon 10 Mar 2008, 17:40

Guys as u all know that Last stand is the best alliance PvP and PvE guild and we got that name cause of our good guild PvE raids and some nice PvP raids in which each and every member used to participate, but now of late some ppl are acting really wierd like today for example, when myself and storm were calling ppl to join the org raid some ppl were acting as if they are blind and they seem to be ignoring it and this has been happening now for the past 2 weeks even for the PvE raids but today myself and storm decided to Kick all those who are not participating cause many warnings have already been given and that is what happend, u can see we kicked about 3 members from Last stand and this will continue if u ppl don't participate

One major point that all should know(espicially the newcomers) that we do guild raids everyday and we expect everyone who is online to join it and if u think that we are forcing u to join or u don't need anything but u are being compelled to join , well let me tell u if u think it that way kindly leave our guild , we don't want selfish ppl in here and ppl like these will only spoil the reputation of this guild.

Everyone in Last stand must be grateful to be in here cause we are the only guild atm who are actually killing archimonde and i haven't seen the other guilds doing it for a long time , this just shows how superior we are and this is only possible if u all continue to join every guild raid and make Last stand even better.

Those who feel they are being treated in a unfair way then get lost to other guilds and guess what they will also have archi raids and stuffs like that but u will only smell archi's ass but if u want to kill him it's impossible to do so in any other guild in alliance except Last stand, so be grateful and please don't make us Kick u from guild, it's not threatining but it's only a warning cause we are doing guild clearing now and we can expect a lot of members to be out.
Don
Don
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Warning Empty Re: Warning

Post by Sayaman Fri 14 Mar 2008, 00:26

I need to kill Archie, need that spell damage sword =)

I'm always down for raids, pvp or pve.

Sayaman
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beamer Fri 14 Mar 2008, 06:40

if these topic was refering on me...yesterday...i was stuck at tellying to shatt...and i couldn't go to BT...it showed like i am onlyne...but i was stuck...
If nott me than O.K.
Beamer
Beamer
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down